Criminal Sentence or Conviction Appeals

If you feel you were wrongly convicted, or that your sentence was excessive, Timpano Legal can advise you to appeal your sentence or conviction.

Our team of criminal lawyers can advise you about the steps involved in the process of making an application to the Western Australian Supreme Court of Appeal or Distribute Court of Western Australia and help you decide whether this is the right path for you.

We will ensure each client receives strong representation, support and guidance through every step of the legal process.

appeals lawyers Timpano Crimal Law